Saturday, January 1, 2011

Duramax


Meet Duramax. He is my 3 year old Pomeranian. I have had him since he was 8 weeks old. He is the light of my life. No joke. There have been many days he was the only thing that got me out of bed.

His love is endless. I may get grouchy with him and yet 2 minutes later he is kissing my face. I may not play with him enough, yet he continues to love me. I am truly blessed to have this sweet little soul as a part of my life each and every day.

While figuring out what goals I wanted to accomplish in 2011, my sweet max never left my side. We took many breaks to head outside, but once back indoors, he always stays by my side. I have played around with the idea of a photo of the day blog. But always came down to the conclusion that I do not lead an exciting enough life to document anything.

However, I wanted to turn this photo project into a learning experience that would last. What better to learn than what my sweet puppy exudes every day. Love, compassion, forgiveness and gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment